Automotive Art - Executive Administrative Assistant (Apply Now!!)
Automotive Art is seeking an ambitious and dynamic individual to fill the following position in our Castries store.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Candidate must provide high-level administrative support to the General Manager and designees including, planning and scheduling meetings and events, preparation of confidential correspondence and reports, managing and organizing files, human resource administration, clerical and office support duties.
Qualifications and Experience
• Associate degree in business or a relevant field.
• 3+ years of executive or high-level administrative support.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Professional demeanor.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Meticulous with keen eye for detail.
An attractive renumeration package inclusive of medical insurance and bonus incentives will be offered to the successful candidates.
Automotive Art is committed to providing a safe working environment for its employees and customers. This role involves significant contact with other employees and customers. As a result, proof of vaccination against Covid-19 is a requirement for this position.
Applications should be submitted to: email@example.com OR The Human Resource Manager
Automotive Art (St. Lucia) Ltd.
Choc PO Box 8219,
Deadline for receipt of applications is August 19th, 2022
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.